DoggingAll 101 Shades
Dogging is a purple shade with magenta undertones that's perfect for any adventure. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.
You found The One! Trust us, ladies, this liquid matte lipstick will be your new love! The LIT Liquid Matte Lipstick by MyGlamm gives you soft, kiss-proof lips, no smudges or transfers, just pure, intense
- Matte finish
- Smudge-proof and transfer-proof formula
- Smooth, opaque application
- Highly pigmented
- Enriched with
moringaoil that moisturisesyour lips, keeping them soft and supple
- Long-lasting, up to 12 hours
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
The LIT Collection by MyGlamm features statement-making, cruelty-free makeup, and is tried and tested on our
Net Weight: 3 ml
VIVA Cosmetics, C1/1 to 6, Radheshyam Indl. Complex, Asangaon, Shahapur, Thane- 421 601 M.L.No.:MKD/C/265.
Country of Origin
Important: All products that will be shipped will have a shelf-life of minimum 8 months to 12 months.
- Define your lips with the lipstick wand facing upright. Then, fill in with the wand facing downward.
- Start from the Cupid’s Bow and move outwards from the centre of your lips.
- For less intensity, warm the liquid lipstick on your fingers and dab it on to your lips for a flush effect.
- Always exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying matte lipstick.
- Apply lip balm, and then apply your liquid matte lipstick.
FREE OF ANIMAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin & Caprylyl Glycol, Flavour, Moringa Oil, Vitamin - E, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Pearls & Approved Colours.
Q: Is this liquid lipstick a matte finish one?
A: Yes, the LIT Liquid Lipstick is a matte lipstick. It’s enriched with moringa oil to keep your lips soft and moisturized while giving you a matte finish!
Q: Does this matte liquid lipstick come off easily?
A: The LIT Liquid Lipstick is transfer-proof and smudge-proof! You can eat, sip on your coffer and it still stays on!
Q: Which is the best nude colour lipstick?
A: We think the shade Draking, which is a nude mauve colour is the best nude colour lipstick in this range.
Q: What colour lipstick is Cuffing?
A: The shade Cuffing from our LIT Liquid Lipstick range is a wine coloured lipstick. This lipstick colour suits all skin tones.
Q: What is the shelf-life of the product?
A: All products that will be shipped will have a shelf-life of minimum 8 months to 12 months.